Monday 10 November 2014

Thinking Grateful Thoughts about Gratitude.




Last week I got tagged with the Five Days of Gratitude meme. And I am grateful. Thinking about what I was going to write every day made me very much aware of how much in my life there is that is worth gratitude. I found myself selecting,sorting , forming categories, almost overwhelmed with the wealth of choices. I wrote posts in my head, edited, added, argued with myself. It was a very rewarding exercise and one that I had not done for far too long.

 So, thanks to my tagger, Jane Paul.

I had my reward in doing the exercise. And so would anyone. Most of those who read me have done it, I think, but if you have not, you are tagged. You’ll be glad you did.

1 comment:

  1. HA HA, Mary. Good one.
    (Ducking the tag...as well as the other stuff.)

    ReplyDelete