Friday 13 August 2010

Bold

"Bold" is the prompt for this week's 365 project - if you aren't aware of it, look for the link at the top of the right column.

If you ask a graphics person to think about 'bold' you immediately get 'bold', fonts being the life blood of business cards, letterhead and half a dozen other things I do.

But if you ask a right-brained wordsmith, you also get:

019/365
 020/365

And I haven't even got to colour and design yet.  LateR.

PS.  My first attempt had the 'u' between 'l' and 'd'.  Thanks to faithful reader Anvilcloud for finding the error.  Graphics people ought to be able to proofread, no?  Sigh.

6 comments:

  1. I found scrub difficult because I just wanted to take pictures of soap. But bold seems hard in a different way. I find that I get stuck in these mental ruts. Like I never even thought of bold/boulder. That's what's so great about this project-seeing how everyone else's minds work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got me going with the placement of that U.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have to confess that I've pretty much ignored the prompts so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rock certainly looks bold anyway. Now it is boulder!
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny. You went for boulder, and I went for "bowled."

    I love that top boulder shot. That rock has so much character.

    ReplyDelete