Tuesday 24 April 2007

Busy day, busy day, busy busy.............

I have just returned from Under the Mad Hat's list of wonderful blogs. There are thirty comments, most of which say that there is not enough time and too much pressure but the writer is really trying to keep up. To which I added 'Me, too!!'

I am also trying to keep up with the volunteering stuff, which is about to give me a very eventful few days. I must have 'Target' written on my back in big red letters.

I am going to try to get some pictures of tomorrow's event and post a description because it is really an interesting event. But labour intensive, oh boy.

I spent the afternoon with Little Stuff and her mother, buying summer clothes in a size four. That's children's 4T for Little Stuff and 4 for her mommy as well. Little Stuff was getting to choose her own clothes for the very first time and she was adorable and co-operative and obsessed with pink. Of course. But she also was enthralled by purple and very taken with turquoise and much enthused over a hoodie with little flowers all over it. I do not know what her father is going to say. Her mommy got a pink teeshirt too. Then she got chicken fingers and chips for her supper, which is a rare treat. A good time was had by all, and both my plastic card and her mommy's are somewhat melted. She is going to have a sundress made out of a scarf her aunt brought her back from Addis Abiba, too.

My feet hurt.

2 comments:

  1. Your credit cards melted. I love it! And your daughter is a size 4? How dare she mock the rest of us so? ;)

    I left you instructions for voting in the comment after yours. You may not want to vote. It seems more complicated than it needs to be.

    But thanks for thinking of me, regardless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, a sundress made from a scarf from addis ababa... sounds lovely!

    By the way, thanks for your comment my way.

    ReplyDelete